- You must have an appointment, no walk-ins are accepted.
- Wedding dress alteration appointments must be made at least 4 months in advance to desired pick up date.
- Do no wait for reasons such as "weight-loss" to book your appointment, you must schedule your appointment and put in deposit 4 months in advance.
- If you are scheduling your wedding dress alteration within less than 4 months before pick up date, a rush fee will be applied or if we are booked we will not accept the appointment.
- For any custom made orders, you must make an appointment 6 months in advance. Regular alteration appointments will be limited, please email us to get a slot in our schedule.
- You must respect the scheduled time for your appointment otherwise late arrivals will not be accepted.
- There are no set prices for alterations. You must come in for an appointment and price will be given at the end of consultation.
- Brides may bring only 1 additional person to the appointment.
- Please be advised that once you have completed the final fitting and picked up your dress, there will be no further alterations done. Any "change-of-mind" alterations will be done through a new scheduled appointment and at full price.
Appointment requests can be made online or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our business location is 6502 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128 (Unit 1).